Friday, April 30, 2010

Ok.... I really need some advice from women..... Guys are whatever if you know what your talking about..?

Ok, im 15, and I got my first period in august ( a friday the 13th... I know I know..) then skipped until Oct. The didnt get it until the end of december, early january, like the 28 of dec. and then the end of jan, early feb, and havent gotton it since. i know its normal, but am I TOO normal?





Im just concerned, is it ok to skip a few months?


If this means anything, my mom g9ot hers at 18 and never skipped, and my aunts got it at 11-13.


Whats going on? Im Fully figured, and I have everything im suppost to. Why am I doing this? Is it okay?Ok.... I really need some advice from women..... Guys are whatever if you know what your talking about..?
you are fine, it is totally common to have irregular periods in your teenage years. If it bothers you, ask the doctor for some low dose birth control pills to regulate you.Ok.... I really need some advice from women..... Guys are whatever if you know what your talking about..?
I know that in the first year of having your period that it can be quite spontaneous (ex skipping afew months here and there). I believe if it lasts longer than that, you should tlak to your doctor about getting on an OTC to help regulate it.
my cousin's period does the same thing hers is because she only has one ovary. you should tell your mom but if you don't feel comfortable telling her you should make yourself an appt. at the clinic or doctor and talk to him about it.
When my periods started at age 13 it took a while for them to regulate and average out to 27-35 days (which is the normal range). So don't worry at all. If this keeps up past a year you might call and chat with an OB or nurse about it.





Do NOT take birth control for irregular periods. It may make you bleed less but it will actually make things worse because it will supress ovulation, which is a normal, natural and healthy thing for a women in her reproductive years to do.





Birth control is absolutely unecessary and over-prescribed for teen girls. Just be patient with your body. It's all good.





Best of luck!
I believe it is important for you to see a female gynecologist for an exam. Nothing to be shy or scared about.
CHRISTINA,





WHEN YOUU'RE FIRST GETTING YOUR PERIOD THERE ARE MANY CHANGES INSIDE YOUR BODY ON THE BIOCHEMICAL LEVEL.


SO IT'S NOT UNUSAL TO HAVE IRREGULAR CYCLES UNTIL YOU GET OLDER.
There is no reason to be nervous. I was the same way but if this doesn't help you could always go see a doctor to put your mind at ease.
ur irregular, its not a big deal just dont wear white pants and keep a pad w/ u all the time...
it might be ,but wouldn't hurt to get it looked into
Paxico is right...it is completely normal to be irregular when you first start...let it regulate naturally...birth control is not the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment