Friday, April 30, 2010

Can I get some advice from a guys point of view?

There is this guy in my health class who always stares at me in the hallways %26amp; everything, but when I sit next to him in class, he never looks at me or talks to me. One day in class I saw him looking at me, and I smiled at him %26amp; he gave a very sweet smile back to me. Whenever I laugh at what he says, he turns his head to look at me like he is flattered. I like him a lot, %26amp; everyone claims I'm a beautiful girl. One thing is in my way... my brother says this guy only dates really popular girls.. do you think this is true? Do any of you guys just have to date popular girls even if you're attracted to a kind of popular girl. I'm not UNpopular, but, I'm not really that popular. I think that's a pretty petty thing that people date from scoial status %26amp; I thought only girls did that. Did any of you guys do this when you were in highschool? Oh, %26amp; does it sound like he likes me? He's two years older also.Can I get some advice from a guys point of view?
Sounds to me like he likes you yeah. but at the same time i also think that he may not wanna talk to you because if he only dates popular girls then that settles it he don't wanna ruin his record of dating popular girls. But yeah guys can also look at social statuses. not all though but wut can u say every guy is unique. I personally don't mind if someone is or isn't popular i jest care that their good looking and all.Can I get some advice from a guys point of view?
Popularity doesn't mean a thing to most guys who are mature. Everything he's done points out the fact that he does like you but may be too shy to talk to you or ask you out. If he was trying to get with you due to your popularity he would've talked with you the first time he saw you. Some guys almost seem to ignore girls that they really like so please don;t take offense to that if that happens. Just talk to him. You never will know unless you get to know him better.
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment