Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys Out there I need advice quik. What do you like in a girl???

It can be absolutley anything.. please answer.Please and thank you.Guys Out there I need advice quik. What do you like in a girl???
I'm a guy, and here's what I look for in a girl:





1. A pretty face (75% of first impression, 10% of overall)


2. A nice a** (15% of first impression, 10% of overall)


3. Nice rest of body (5% of first impression, 5% of overall)


4. A great personality (5% of first impression, 75% of overall)





Notice there are two categories: first impression (short run) and overall (long run).





Obviously, this is just an approximation I came up with. Personality includes: non-smoker, doesn鈥檛 use drugs, caring, honest, loyal, fun-loving, respectful, intelligent, and down-to-earthGuys Out there I need advice quik. What do you like in a girl???
Femininity: I like girls who wear skirts, hills, a little bit of makeup, highlights, nice hair, she must be clean and organized.





Now, she must be a great person: sensible, caring, funny, intelligent, decent, cute, loving, charming, with values and morals.





And, she must be have an innocent look, cute face, with mysterious eyes, nice skin, nice legs, etc.
we may sound like pigs, but mostly, guys look at the girls face first, then her boobs, and then her ***





they like looking at her figure first,





sometimes they like a girl to be like fun, and not like ego-tistic or slef-absorbed,





its like in the show Popular, i'd rather date the OUTCAST Sam Mc'Phearson





rather than the POPULAR CHEARLEADER Brooke McQueen
I like if she is caring and makes me complete.





You know how its like to have a good company.


Its just like that. She should be a good person and and I should not be ashamed if I keep her company. I mean , she should not be a gold digger.
Well me personally besides good looks because there has to be some physical attraction, i like a smart women someone who can carry a good conversation. i also like a classy but affectionate women and if she's in shape and likes to excercise thats a plus to.
A sense of humor


Good personality


Musical - Guys like chicks who can play a guitar or bass ;)


Open minded


Smart, witty, clever


Lastly, the body
intelligent, nerdy, oh and not skinny, however nice smile is usually the best ting and if your easy to talk to, also preferably open to do drugs or smoke, and sexually happy with me
talkative, nice body, sexually active, patient, tolerant, knows difference between good and bad conversation material, independent, mature, and much more
Beauty, brains, sex appeal and proficiency in such arts, the ability to love, and money.





Ha, ha, I don't ask for much. lol
I don knw about others bt I can say what I like. I like girls who r loyal and give priority first to her bf and then others. cute and sexy bt always believes that her bf is only allowed to get sex with her. ...
great personality...easy to get a long with...laid back, not demanding or high maintenance....being attractive doesn't hurt either.
confidence, confidence and some more confidence on top... I need a girl that can keep up with me and push me to be a better person...
a fantastic personality thats outgoing and fun ..





and atleast be good looking and not obese
Self-confidence but not arrogance.
in terms of physical would be the body. other than that, I like a girl who is full of confidence and BUNCH OF SENSE OF HUMOR...
inhability to say no
that she is up for anything! no reservations.
one that can give and like to give good BJ's
her boobs


lol
I'd like to know too!

No comments:

Post a Comment