Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need advice about three guys?

My First Cousin likes me, hes 18!


I've known him for ever! Its a huge issue fo rme him telling me this, then i like this other guy (who happens to be my cousin)


And then ! i like another guy who likes me back!


and he wants to go out with me, and all of my friends?? i know this is huge i need help, i dont want my cousin who wants me, but i do want the one who Dosn't... I like this other guy too!!I need advice about three guys?
What I think is any work that states COUSIN or any FAMILY you should look the other way..in some states that is o wait...in all states that is SICK!I need advice about three guys?
this is confusing...................im confuzled
Make up your mind!
For the good of all concerned, and for the sanity of men everywhere, someone who makes as little sense as you do should stay single until they learn to think straight.
dont act on your feelings for your cousins ewww umm that just cant be good lol what would your family think man o man thats just NASTY !! DONT DO IT !! date the other guy atleast hes not related ?
You might be a Redneck if .........
Hey, expand your family gene pool by not dating family. Do you want your mom or dad to be brother or sister to your in-laws? Think about it, Uncle jack is now your kids grandpa. Or you know what, maybe it is best for you to keep it all in the family. GOOD LUCK!





PEACE


EdE

No comments:

Post a Comment