Friday, April 30, 2010

Does he like me?? guys please answer, need advice!?

this guy (my friend) accidentally found out i liked him. the next day him and his girlfriend didn't talk and didn't touch or anything (kiss) and he was kinda quiet today in the class we have together. he didn't walk her to the car, or talk to her by their lockers (there right next to each other)





do you think he could like me? when he found out he smiled at me





i make him laugh all the time, and he tells me im the coolest freshman he knows, and he also tells me im really funnyDoes he like me?? guys please answer, need advice!?
ok so there is no way to tell if he actually likes you yet


try and find out from his friends


ask around.


see how he acts around you?


if he is extreemly nice, then there is a possibility he likes you


but if he is kinda of a jerk he could like you too.


most guys dont like girls if they barely know them so get close to him...


thats all i can think of for now...
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment