Friday, April 30, 2010

I need color advice....(girls...and guys if u think you're up for it?)?

I am wearing a gold, spagetti-strap dress to homecoming that comes about at my knee. How should I do my makeup? **eyeshadow, nail polish, lip color, etc** (I don't really think I should wear all gold-what do U think?), How can I cover up most of the acne blemishes I have or better, get rid of them? And how should I wear my hair (black, wavy-it actually looks exactly like my avatar) Any other advice, feel free to share.


**Hair how tos, send them to my email address if u want: keta424@yahoo.comI need color advice....(girls...and guys if u think you're up for it?)?
it's really nothin wrong with all gold just have different color accessories like black or whatever other color is on your dress. gold eyeshadow but nothin too bold. you don't wanna look like a drag queen. as far as lipstick ---%26gt; depends on your tone. your avatar is dark so I'm assuming that you are. stay away from loud colors. maybe you should jus do lip gloss.(thats what i do) hair----%26gt; I think you should wear your hair down curly but with somethin at the top like pull some of it back.I need color advice....(girls...and guys if u think you're up for it?)?
gold eyeshadow, french tipped nails, peach lips





treat it with clearasil, and if not completely gone, use concealer





you shold waer your hair up some way
I would consider going to someplace like macy's or somewhere where they do makeup and let them know that you are going to homecoming with a gold dress and see what they suggest. You can start clearing up acne with some acne wash like clean%26amp;clear and I would put your hair up in a cut updo.
I wouldn't go over the top with putting on any gold eye color but something natural and subtle, nail polish maybe do a french manicure, lip color not sure here I like natural colors for lips also or even do just a gloss to make them shine. Best thing I have ever found to help get rid of acne is to use Neosporin cream, I think they have a gel too but you don't want that you want the cream and put it on like you would acne treatment cream, maybe like 2-3 times a day. And just use concealer for any marks that have not gone away. No clue on the hair. Good luck and have fun!
what ever u do please dont wear gold eye shadow--wont work. your dress is already a statement piece hair and make-up should be kept simple. as for your acne use clearisil (u no what i mean) faithfully and when homecoming comes around use concealer with a lil foundation and u should be good to go. for lips if you wear lipstick great if not get some flirty lip gloss that compliments your lips as well as your complexion good luck
Go with whatever you want to.Don't worry about how you look or what other people think.You be you!
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment