Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys.... please give me some advice?

When I get drunk, I get really flirty and touchy feely, giggly, and loud. Some guys think thats like sloppy, is it true???


I mean I get turned off when drunk guys get all violent and stuff, what are your viewss on drunk girls?


Should I fix my problem here?Guys.... please give me some advice?
I think being like that when your drunk would get you in trouble, so perhaps you could drink in moderation, you know how much you could handle so be sure you stop drinking before you get drunk.Guys.... please give me some advice?
Yeah that's bad. When I go out and I see the girls that are hanging all over the place ditsy as all hell I just shake my head. Sometimes I even feel embarrassed for the girl for making herself look so stupid and ignorant. If you know you're doing it try to stop, I don't know where you live, but where I live the guys don't like that.
i got really drunk at a bar one night. this guy who was 30 yrs older than me took me home to his place, and we left my car at the bar. he undressed me, got me into the bathtub and washed me. then he carried me naked up to his room and let me sleep in his bed. he left me alone, did not do ANYTHING with me. he was a real gentleman. i got freaked out at first and never talked to him for 5 yrs after that, BUT we recently started talking again, and guess what?!? he wants me to have his kid!!!!!
as long as your not falling over and like throwing up on people you should be fine. BUT


you don't want to be know as ';that drunk girl';. Make sure when you drink you're with people you trust because you never know what could happen.
Personally, I find it quite funny. I don't think it is very sloppy at all, because I know they have booze inside them.
Drunk girls are easy. I personally won't take advantage of a very drunk girl but many guys are not nearly as gentlemanly.
As long as you just act like that around true friends you'll be fine....
call me the next time you decide to drink

No comments:

Post a Comment