Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Car trouble please help me guys?????? Need some good advice.?

Back in November i bought a 08 Acura RL but now I don't like it anymore because it gets pretty bad gas mileage (commute 45 miles round trip every day) and now I want to get rid of it and possibly a Highlander Hybrid. I don't want to lose insane amounts of money by trading in the RL so how do I solve my dilemma and get rid of it losing as little $$ as possible?Car trouble please help me guys?????? Need some good advice.?
If you commute 45 miles to work everyday, I do NOT recommend a hybrid for you. A hybrid cost several thousands of dollars extra and the electric hybrid motor only works from 0-20 mph. Unless you drive really slow, I don't see a hybrid working for you. Trading the Acura in would be your best bet. You would save at leat $1500 alone on sales tax and selling a vehicle in that price range is very hard. Most people will spend a few extra bucks and buy a new one, so you will have to take a pretty good hit.Car trouble please help me guys?????? Need some good advice.?
I don't know if this will help but have you tried carmax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment