Friday, April 30, 2010

I need guys' honest opinions n advice! what would u think of a girl confessing love to u?

im not desperate or unttractive, in fact i have many guys after me but i fell for a nerd who is real thick and cant take hints at all.. his like my best buddy now.. last time we kissed and he thot i was just having a fling with him.. how can i tell him? will the girl look cheap?I need guys' honest opinions n advice! what would u think of a girl confessing love to u?
If you're best buddies now, I guess you have known him for a while. If he still can't take a hint, the only thing you can do to go to the next step is by confessing and I encourage you to do so. The last thing you want is to think what could have become to the two of you if...





Just tell him that it's great being best buddies with him and all, but that you would rather the relationship be a romantic one because you like him as a woman to a man (or as a girl to a boy).





Now... what would I feel if a girl confessed to me? It depends. If I liked her back, I would feel happiness and joy. I would hold her and tell her that I felt the same way about her. If I could not return her feeling, I would feel very sorry for her and tried my best to be as honest and as sensitive as possible. There would be no way not to hurt her feeling, so being honest was the last thing I could do. I would NEVER think of her as cheap or desperate or whatever other negative opinions out there. This is the answer I've used in the past in this kind of situation, ';Thank you for being honest with me. I'm grateful that you like me. But I can't think of you as more than a friend. I'm really sorry.';I need guys' honest opinions n advice! what would u think of a girl confessing love to u?
Don't rush things if he feels like your just a fling. Give your relationship more time to become closer, better friends. Time will pay dividends to your relationship.
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment