Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice on this guy situation ? girls and guys help?

ok i dated this guys for 2 yrs and it went off and on . It went good for the first month but then since he moved to a different place and he got back into doing drugs he has been emotional abusive called me names and always put me down. I was the only one helping him out when he needed help nobody else help him. But i got treated like crap for helping. part of me thought that he was just using me and taking advantage of me but i didnt want to believe it bc he is my first love etc. He recently told me that i should find a guy that wont use me and that he has been using me this past week. He rather play his guitar and smoke then hang out with me. I thought we got back together like afew weeks ago but he never toldme that we had broken up. If he wanted to break up he should have told me instead of leading me on.





i know i deserve better





what do u guys think?





hayleyI need advice on this guy situation ? girls and guys help?
Dump the chump.I need advice on this guy situation ? girls and guys help?
it seems like this guy isnt right for you, the way he treats you and the things hes doing just doesnt seem right. you wrote that he was your first love and you dont realy want to lose what you have maybe you can just stay friends or something
Umm Hello. What are you doing? Are you stupid? Look you sound like a your a smart person just get up and leave please. I know he's your 1st love but believe me your second love will be so real you may thing that you're dreaming. Please leave because sooner or later this may turn into a physical abuse relationship. If after all this you mean nothing to him leave. You deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment