Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm going into high school this fall and will be around a ton of cute guys this summer. Advice for new look?

Okay, so I will be a freshman this fall (yay me) and this summer I'll be going down to Colorado to visit some family. Now my brother plays baseball with a ton of guys my age and he keeps making jokes about how they're all single, good looking, and how I'm only allowed to wear sweaters and sweats when I'm around them because he doesn't want them hitting on his lil sis. :) (Ah big brothers.)





So anyways... I want to look good this summer and this fall and I need y'alls help to plan the perfect makeover for moi. Here are my stats.





Height: 5'5''


Weight: 133 lbs.


Body type: Average I suppose. I have larger thighs and a bit of a tummy and a bit of a large bust line.


Hair color: Medium/dark brown.


Hair Style: Bobbish w/ bangs. Bangs hang just past my eye brows and my hair is about to my collar bone all the way around. Naturally wavy.


Eye color: Blue/green- prone to change.I'm going into high school this fall and will be around a ton of cute guys this summer. Advice for new look?
First off, in my opinion, your hair is too short. I like your bangs though. Try growing it out so that 1 inch sits on your shoulder.


For makeup I would try some blush, mascara, and eyeshadow. Don't try to match it to your clothes exactly. Try one that is a little bit darker than your natural skin tone. It will make your eyes look big and bright.





~Izzie!~I'm going into high school this fall and will be around a ton of cute guys this summer. Advice for new look?
wear makeup and lose the ponytail. You will be surprised the number of cute boys in high school is actually pretty low and you will meet more jerks in your life than ever.
Exercise get skinnier and gets Abs!! HAHA i Need some muscles myself i might take my own advice there!! LOL ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!
Smile!





:Dx
Smile!!!!
OMG!!! girl u need me in your life. u seriosly need a mega makeover like right now...guys like it when girls look cute and ur the total opposite of that. i can tell that ur wardrobe ain't nice...so try shopping for new clothes. Go to the hair salon and get that hair straighted out. Where tons and tons of make up u need it. LOSE WEIGHT. And then guys will fall for you. If i were u i'll start that now. BTW im 14 and starting high school too. good luck..you'll need it. you should weigh about 120...and go on one of those web sites that let u upload a picture of your self and u get to give your self a make over..

No comments:

Post a Comment