Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys, I need your advice. Help a girl out, please :)?

This guy I've been seeing since late August asked me on Sunday (I think for the second time) to be his girlfriend.





Should I send him the ';relationship request'; so it will be on Facebook? Or is that annoying? Should I wait for him to do it? Or ask him first?





Sorry if this is dumb, but I'm not sure what to think about this. In case you're wondering, I'm 20 and he is 25. haha. thank you.Guys, I need your advice. Help a girl out, please :)?
If you want to be in a relationship on Facebook (and it sounds like you do), just add him. He'll understand and appreciate your efforts.Guys, I need your advice. Help a girl out, please :)?
Why dont you just call him????????





Dont get cybercrazy. Talk to the man

No comments:

Post a Comment