Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice please? :-) :-) :-) Girls && guys welcome.?

The other day in the lunchline this guy and one of his friend randomly said hello to me and asked me my name. Now whenever they see me in the hallway they say ';hi!!'; really loudly or softly playfully bump into me. But then again, they are one of those people who you would NEVER expect them to like you or anything. They are one grade above me. I'm a girl. Haha. It's crazy. Now what do you see this as? And what do I do?Advice please? :-) :-) :-) Girls %26amp;%26amp; guys welcome.?
they sound like the kind of guys that are really obnoxious, but totally cool. one or both of them is starting to like you. see where it goes!Advice please? :-) :-) :-) Girls %26amp;%26amp; guys welcome.?
make friends with him. this kind of behavoir means one of two things. he either wants to be ur friend or he wants to go out with you.
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment