Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Am I ment to be alone? Do you think I am dateable? guys or girls advice plz!?

I havent had very good luck with guys. My last boyfriend left me for my best friend, and after that it's never been the same. I moved a year ago, and all of my friends have boyfriends. I know I'm not missing much, or that's what I'm told. I know it's nbot the boy that makes the person too... but I can't help but feel so.. alone... I mean I'm good at school, I'm smart, blond hair, blue eyes... very pretty I'm told my my friends.... I even help people find others to complete them, and It works! Every person I've set up is still together after more that a year... but I'm still alone...








Plz help me!Am I ment to be alone? Do you think I am dateable? guys or girls advice plz!?
its ok dont worry about it u WILL find some1 just wait...some lucky guy will meet u one day and BAM ull be together =] im 17 and i havent been on a date =[ -sad face- dont worry about itAm I ment to be alone? Do you think I am dateable? guys or girls advice plz!?
i have the same problem and wonder if something is wrong with me. i always help my friends with their girl problems and i have always been right about it, but it seems like i was just meant to spend my life alone. i don't know if is something i am doing wrong but all my friends are with someone and happy, but alone stand i, that one guy who can do everything except be in a relationship with another human being.
You're too closed off.





Don't blame yourself.





The more you blame yourself, the more you'll miss guys flirting with you.
An open heart will find love.
pics next time...
i have the same problem if you get an answer PLEASE let me know
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment