Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls, and guys I suppose, date advice? Please? =]?

so I am seriously the most socially awkward person in the world. And until recently, that has kept most guys away, so I've never really had to be alone, one on one, with a guy that I know is interested in me. But, this guy I really like asked me out, and I'm sooo stressed because, what do I talk about and what on earth do I do if I have one of my nervous giggling fits that I tend to get! Help please! =]Girls, and guys I suppose, date advice? Please? =]?
First of all, be honest with your date. Tell him you're a little nervous and he'll probably do what he can to ease your tensions. Second, keep conversation light: under no circumstances should you discuss anything morbid, or guys you used to date. Good conversation topics include school or work, movies or books, music and things of that nature. If you have a nervous giggling fit just try to breath normally and sip some water. And above all, just have fun! If you're enjoying yourself your nerves will go away on their own.Girls, and guys I suppose, date advice? Please? =]?
dont worrie theres someone out there for everyone guys will like u im sure of it just be yourself, you should also try to be funny and nice, guys like girls that are funny nice sweet loving careing and well being there for people. theres nothing wrong being awkward or different, trust me i know. i think its awesome being different because well thats what everyone likes, someone different. just what you should do is be yourself and a guy will like you the way you are and go out with you. just dont worrie ok, you'll get guys to like you someday. trust me ;) (hope this helps)
Ok, first off.. breathe. haha. Dating is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, so make it that way. Second, guys get just as nervous as girls sometimes, so it's ok to not be sure of things. It's all aout compatability at first. Find out what he's interested in. If you're interested in the same things then let him know. Just take it easy.
Well you have to remember that this guy asked you out for a reason. Also, when you're with him it could help if you ask about him and let him talk a little more than you that way you lessen your chance of having a giggle fit. But even if you do have one, what does it matter? Thats just who you are :]
Oh, the nervous giggles, worst enemy of mine too. If he's asking you out, he should like you, so be yourself. Don't push him though. If you really like this guy, he must be a big catch. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment