Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need alittle advice from a guys point of view?

K guys be honest here... There is this guy I have been dating for 7mnths now and I guess this is where I get confused.... Well the only time I see him is when he comes over after work and sleeps here or when we are having sex. I have told him that this dont feel like a relationship more like friends with benefits and that that was cool with me. But, that i didnt want him telling me He loves me anymore or my 2 daughters if that was the case ( gave him a easy out ) and he swore that he does love me and that I was more then a piece of ***. But honestly fella's I realize a piece of *** is all I am ....Just curious if he handing me a line so he dont loose or if he could be serious.Do U think that is all I am to him....Need alittle advice from a guys point of view?
It sounds as he is very busy and tired man. And I think that he is not capable to live without a woman. (He has not another relationship, has he?) Try to talk to him after the sex for example (or any other convenient moment: ask him about his problems, what does he feel about the work, his colegues, is there anything you can do to help him. He may not respond the first time but try it again. Then follow his responce. If he rejects speaking about himself, he is hiding something or he is very very (abnormaly) depressive. So you should break up, if you want to save yourself. If he opens up, he might take your help for granted and thus, exhaust you. This is more complicated since this means that he is not grown up enough, and he needs you to take care of him in a relationship of type mother-child + sex. It depends on you if it is acceptable for you. If he acts normally, ';accepts the hand'; and then makes something to ';reward'; you, then he is OK.





I'm not a guy. But they think simpler then we do, so actually it is not a ';reference point'; shift of view, it is just remembering how did you think about things when you were a little girl (with a simpler ';algorithm';). They keep that kind of thinking after the childhood.





Of course he should PARTICIPATE in your ';living together';. Does he? Financially? Any other substantial way?Need alittle advice from a guys point of view?
maybe he is just too busy to commit. Is he finishing a thesis, or something?
What does he do on the weekends (days off)? Is he spending time with you and yours?
why doubt why not trust and experiment
I'm confused, if he Come to your house. Does he pay rent? Buy Food? Pay the Bills? if not then you are a piece of A**. Most guys will say I LOVE YOU to get some. You are showing your Daughters a bad way of living, Live for your Daughters not to get a Piece, when your daughters grow up, will they acted like you?????

No comments:

Post a Comment