Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I go about trying to get a bf?(girls OR guys,I need advice n tips!)?

I'm 15,I'm a freshman in high school. It's my very first year going to public school,so of course I've never had a bf before(hard to make friends outta public school!) and there is so many guys that I find really cute,or I like,but I'm sooo shy that when they look @ me I act like I don't kno they even exist,I CAN'T HELP IT! Or else I get really red n start laughing n giggling(I'm ALWAYS with my friends @ school) or else I start showing off and acting immature,which is not me at all,ppl say I'm very mature for my age(my friends say I'm not XD) and there is this EXTREMELY HOT cheerleader guy that I absolutley adore!! I'm friends with some of his cheerleader friends,n they always ask if I like him,but I say no n I just think he's cute(a lie!) Also he's 18 and a senior. But when I get over him,how do i go about showing guys I like em n how to get a bf? So what do i do,I need advice n tips!How do I go about trying to get a bf?(girls OR guys,I need advice n tips!)?
firstly, the cheerleader guy is gay. secondly, don't try... not at your age. Let guys do that stuff, but its ok to talk to them when they approach you. Otherwise you could push them away.How do I go about trying to get a bf?(girls OR guys,I need advice n tips!)?
Im a guy Let me tell you the most basic rules to getting guys we are easier than a two dollar whore on a corner. It does not take much effort into getting us to date girls all you have to do is flirt or just come out in say it guys will rarely say no to girl unless they're ugly or think they are kidding.So i hope the most fundamental rule and the key to the male mind helps you
easy flirt with him.


give him a hug or play with him.


or just tell him hey do a toe touch.


omg in my cheer squad the guys cheerleader are fags and one is superfat cheerleader and gay too.


do not worry just act friendly with him.
to me it seems like he's gay o.O lol eyeliner? no guys in my school wears eyeliner
You don't need to try and get a boyfriend, unless you are desperate. Just let


the right guy come to you.
do not chase guys let em chase you
Say hi





Make him a sandwich





and don't complain so much
Chill. Let him come to you. BTW thanks for answering my question on neck kissing :)! and GO TEAM JACOB!!! HOTTTT
dont go for cheerleaders, all they want is sex
Be your self, also try to go for a guy who has a head on his shoulders. Give it time, it might take 2 days, 2 months or 2 years until you find someone you are comfortable with and who you will have no problem spending the rest of your life with and vice-versa.





The point is not the way he looks..if he's muscular or if he's cute or if he's ';cool';, that only lats so long, after that you need a man by yourside. One who you can trust, one who will love you and care about you, and not put his friends (guys or girls) ahead of you.





They are hard to find, and girls...even more so. But in your case, yeah a guy. Who ever you're dating, reflects who you are as a person....You want a deuche that will cheat on you, that will look at other women, that reads Twilight and picks up the newspaper only to read the entertainment section...well...you wont be happy for long.





By the way, Highschool...will feel like a waste of time once your out of it. Learn as much as you can, study as much as you can...cause damn...everything else that you do in highschool, is completely useless.





Hope you read everything, good luck
Well, I would suggest you just simply be yourself. It's hard to do, I KNOW!, because when that hot guy walks into the room you start freaking out and don't know how to act. Just breath, just remember that he might feel the same way about you. I remember when I was 15, and its PERFECTLY normal to act like that!!! Guys are a new thing to you, therefore things will be awkward or overwhelming when they come into contact with you. Don't act like someone else though, you don't want to date a guy who thinks you're a competely different person! It means so much more when a guys likes you for your true self.
Actually talk to these guys. That's step one. It may end there. You don't want to date them if they have bad breath. Maybe you could hang out together in a group. You know...see if you actually like each other. Become friends; even better, build a foundation of some kind (inside jokes, fun stories you can both tell, that kind of deal). And then -- this is the infinitely simple part -- ask him out on a date. Say, ';Hey, would you like to catch a movie with me?';
Well you should just try to maybe focus on 2 or 3 guys and see which relationship drags out.


Theres always going to be one that you like more than the others.


Just get to know him and imagine in your mind if you could actually see this guy being you're first BF.


I know you are probably stressing about it but who knows, the boy might come to you.


You'll see, one day.


Hope you take my advice


-Veljko B

No comments:

Post a Comment