Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys I need your advice! If you were in a (live-in) relationship for 3 years and the girl decided that you?

shouldn't live together anymore and kicked you out, would you still date her? I kicked my boyfriend out because he hasn't proposed in 3 years and I am no longer content with our stagnant relationship. He wanted to continue to live with me but not commit. Also, I've had many talks with him about my feelings. We went out to look at engagement rings 2 weeks ago, only for him to say, 1 week later, he did it because I pressured him! Who's right, here? Where do I go from here? Serious replies only. Thank you.Guys I need your advice! If you were in a (live-in) relationship for 3 years and the girl decided that you?
you are right. Once you are ready to be a wife, you should be a wife. If he married you, he would resent you. If you continued just dating, you would resent him. Don't date him anymore....start looking for a MAN to be your husband.





If your BOY-friend can't see that he needs to step up and keep you forever....than he doesn't deserve any more of your time.





Do your thing girl!Guys I need your advice! If you were in a (live-in) relationship for 3 years and the girl decided that you?
He's just not ready, and u are! Its clearly he's not ready so just go and found someone else who is older, and more mature.

Report Abuse



Why are u even still dating him?
How do I say this in a polite way B-I-M-B-O. Why the hell are you stil with this loser next thing you know he will quit his job and live off you and spend your money on his new girlfriend. Way to go just keep on dating him
You should not be dating him anymore coz from the looks of it, he doesnt want to commit to any relationship and he is just trying to get something out of you. Dont date him anymore.
There is no future there. Unfortunately there is not much future in any live in relationship.
good for you, your right

No comments:

Post a Comment