Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey Guys..I need some advice..quick and simple!!?

Hey boys =]


Soo im away from my man a good part of the day, everyday. So texting is a big deal. I think the same old crap gets boring and I was wondering what kind of text would put a smile on ur face from ur girl?


Like a cute text ya know?!?Hey Guys..I need some advice..quick and simple!!?
well maybe you could write the lyrics of his favorite song, it takes time but it will make him very happy :)Hey Guys..I need some advice..quick and simple!!?
Sorry, I'm not a boy. But I am however, gay. I think the simple things are often more powerful than big, long, detailed, carried-away paragraphs. Sometimes things turn into cliches and it will make him laugh, rather than smile. I think the simple, 'I love you' can really blow someone away.
say something like ';wasup foo';
after every text say ';your one and only (your name)';

No comments:

Post a Comment