Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys I need your advice girls can answer too?

I met a guy on the internet and we decided to met each other. We went to a local pool hall/Bar. We played pool and drank a few beers and talked a lot. I think things went well. It was only for about an hour and a half because I got called into work, but for that whole time I think we had fun. He bought me a beer and everything and when it was time to leave and we walked outside he put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a slight hug and I forgot what he said but it was good night or something like that. I sent him an email the next day telling him thanks for the evening I had fun hope we do it again. It's been 3 days and I haven't heard anything from him. What I want to know is did I miss something and he's not interested or am I expecting something to soon? Should I give it up as a lost cause or wait a little longer?Guys I need your advice girls can answer too?
i would at least give him a week...if he dont contact you, shoot him an email and if he dont respond, then i think it wont happen.Guys I need your advice girls can answer too?
Depends on what you do for a living. Leaving a first meeting after 90 minutes seems like bad form on your part, unless you are a surgeon or on a SWAT team. If you spent a bit of that time on the phone, you are probably dismissed.
Sometime at first date, guy usually speak alot and there is bulk of meaning behind it which I think you has miss what he want. So recall those things that both of you has chat maybe the answer is in it. Good Luck.
first off, did you tell him you were called into work(i know it sounds liek a silly qyuestion, but bear with me)if youjust said you had to go, he proboly assumed that you didnt think the date went all that well. or, he could just be nervous, us guys we get teh jitters, so you might want to send hima reassuring email, tell him that youd liek to go out again, then youll knwo for sure.
Maybe he went out of town or something happened to his Pc, give it a couple days, then email again, just checking in on him, making sure he received your first email, if no response, let it go.
just wait. Something might of been caused from not getting his email. Just wait a lil bit longer
wait a bit longer, he might have gotten busy...if you ahven't heard from him in say, five days, then give hima call
A little of both: expecting something to soon, and he's not crazy about you. You were probably ok to him, but if he really liked you he would have either called or repsonded to your email. So you met a guy and had a fun time -- that could be all it amounts to. No big deal.
Follow Irishthun's advice.
Give up and move on.
You hang in there Happy-Cut. Give it a little time, if it is meant to be then it will be.
no he's waiting on you to call or send an email not to say he's controlling you but remember you were the one that had to leave and at time we want to feel like your interested too so go ahead and give him a call
I'd try e-mailing him one more time if he doesn't answer in a timely manner i'd write him off.he probably isn't interested.but from how you described the date it sounded like a good first date.maybe he felt the getting called in to work was preplanned on your part to get you out of the date early.and maybe he is a superficial jerk who could't appreciate the niceness of having a gal who's fun to hang with.
It was one date for an hour and a half. Don't take it so personal.


He may be interested and has been busy. But he may not be interested at all and you will never know ';why';. Don't let something like this make you second guess yourself or agonize over every detail of the night. If he doesn't write back...No point in calling him. You aren't desperate. Just have another date with someone else. sometimes a date is just a date. Don't read into it too much. Relax and enjoy going out.
wait a litlle bit longer and see if he does anything....
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment