Friday, April 30, 2010

I,v got 1 week to pay of a 100,000 gambling debt ,these guys mean business any advice

I wish i had of seen your other questions before I answered the last one, having a little fun at the expense of us all???????? Takes all sorts I suppose.I,v got 1 week to pay of a 100,000 gambling debt ,these guys mean business any advice
Dear In Need of Help:





I think you should have asked for help before incurring the debt, not exactly run to the boards for solace now. You have a major problem to contend with and my first place for help would be the rooms of GA (Gamblers Anonymous)--you need help!





Second, do you own property? Boat's, homes, art, or jewels? Anything that can be liquidated for cash? Now is the time when you need family and friends--not to bail you out, I think you need to figure that out, but just as a support system until you can clear the debt. You also failed to mention if you were a dad or had a family of your own that this may ultimately effect.





Make the call!I,v got 1 week to pay of a 100,000 gambling debt ,these guys mean business any advice
That's a real bummer. The answer to that question is to never get yourself into something you can't afford!! Gambling is not a good investment for your life unless you have the money to lose in the first place. Invest in yourself instead of something you know nothing about. If you invest in yourself you'll always have money when you need it. The saying goes....a fool and his money are soon parted!..Believe me it's the truth! Good luck paying that debt.






Dude!





It really depends which currency the debt is. If you're talking Zimbabwean Dollars, it only amounts to a handful of tea. They won't bother you for that!





Relax. Think of another question.
Economics of scale. Do you make 1,000,000/yr? If so, set up payment plans. You'll bang it out in 2 months if you offer to pay extra interest.





If you've bet an amount you can't pay, I'd say it's time to get a passport and leave the country.
100.000 $?!?! are you serious? omg... I think it's impossible to pay that, maybe only in small amounts in a long period of time. If You cannot reason with them, I guess you can only run away and stay low.
yeah go to the police, to ensure its public record you acknowledge it but are scared for them not being profesionals about it





and then get a lawyer to help you draft up an agreement more reasonable
if they are REALLY serious, best tell your family and loved ones. trust me, you don't want anything happening to them.. then maybe go to the police, or run like hell...
I'd pay it. I'm sorry to say, but it's your own fault for working up that debt.
Pray and run away
Run
Leave the country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment