Friday, April 30, 2010

Good to Bad Terms breakup. Will she ever miss me and come back? Do ex's gf miss good guys like me? ADVICE?

Me and this girl broke up after 3 1/2 months. (I 29 she 25) Initially she told me that she lost the spark. She wanted to stay friends badly!. I kept asking her i wanted her back sweetly. We fought over the next 3 weeks about getting back. She said things like you cant force it, give it time, etc.. Then she started to call me a crazy person cause i persisted and i know i did. Last night i get a text from her telling me the reasons for a break up. My charm got old. She was no longer attracted to me cause she is outta my league, she felt i was buying her love and my asskising got sickening and now she says she will never be friends and wants nothing to do with me. I think i pushed her to far. Will she ever talk to me again. Has anyone ever had someone talk to them again after something like this. I really just wanted to stay friends. Saw her recently and she said hello. We tried to talk but she said she has nothing to say? The happened to her? She said she will regret the breakup. WhyGood to Bad Terms breakup. Will she ever miss me and come back? Do ex's gf miss good guys like me? ADVICE?
Depends on how you treated her when you were together. If you were great with her she would had never broke up so time will only tell. Don't wait go on with your life.Good to Bad Terms breakup. Will she ever miss me and come back? Do ex's gf miss good guys like me? ADVICE?
women don't like the one that is so in love with them, you have to cute it loose at least for know try hard to not call or say anything, play hard to get, and with time she will comeback but even if she did don't lose control again try always to show that you are not really desperate and you choose to be with here because she want you to ,trust me it work every time.
Dude, I know it's hard, and it's obvious that you're pretty smitten with this girl. . .but in this situation, it sounds like it's best to just move on. I am a girl, and I can tell when other girls are playing mind games. . .and it sounds like that's what she's doing. NOBODY should put up with someone who says they're ';out of your league.'; That's complete disrespect.





It's best just to move on and find someone who you mesh better with. Leave this girl alone, because 1.) she sounds pretty mean and 2.) you are NOT going to get her to take you back by being persistent, you're just going to drive her further away.





Good luck. I know it's hard.
just nail her!!!!!!!!!!
It's high time you stop wasting time for her!





Life has so much on offer. Keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment