Friday, April 30, 2010

Is this love or a nightmare? Girlz and guys i need your advice!!!?

Ok I'm an Italian girl in love with this guy who he lives in South America. I spent the whole summer with him but because of the distance we decided to remain just friends. I felt really miserable anyway decided to go on and live my life, since I'm coming to UK to attend a postgraduate course, I was thinking of all the new things that were ready for me to live and to discover.





Today the guy I'm in love with wrote me an email saying he's coming to Italy next month with his family, and that he's planning to find a part time job in Rome!!!





Isn't that cruel?!?! I mean as soon as I'm coming to England he manages to come to Italy! I wrote him it's fine if he wants to visit Italy with his family, but if he wants to get a job and visit Europe then it would be better to do that in England so he wouldn't be alone in a foreign country..





I dunno what to think. This story is obsessing me so much! The harder I try to get over him the harder it gets !Is this love or a nightmare? Girlz and guys i need your advice!!!?
You did the right thing by suggesting him to come to England.. who knows?, maybe he will come and you can then have a great time


If he doesn't well.. lets try harder to move forward with you life and live happily... I know you will !

No comments:

Post a Comment