Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Helo guys i need your advice or info about k3 visa. My hubby file I-130 and I-129f. Whats next do u know?

Eventually, USCIS (there is no INS any more) will process and probably approve the petiitons. that can take up to a year. then they are sent to the National Visa Center, which will contact your husband, ask for an I-864 affidavit of support and a fee to process it. I-129fs are usually processed pretty quickly, but the I-130 can take a few months. Then, they'll set you up for an interview in your country. once you get the visa, you go to the US. what happens then depends on whether you got the K-3 or a CR-1 visa.Helo guys i need your advice or info about k3 visa. My hubby file I-130 and I-129f. Whats next do u know?
Call INS and ask

No comments:

Post a Comment