Friday, April 30, 2010

Calling guys in your late 20s? Advice about older women?

Can younger guys (in their late 20s), really take a woman who is in her 40s (but looks early 30s) seriously? I mean can they really really fall in love? Say they are both single without children? What if he wants kids? Help me please, I am this woman with a guy of 28 who wants to date me and I am so reluctant. Please don鈥檛 tell me I鈥檓 a cougar, I鈥檓 just a regular woman who happens to look and act years younger, slim and all naturally by luck.Calling guys in your late 20s? Advice about older women?
All my life, that's all I ever wanted. Of course we can. Work out the details later. See what it's like for a while. You might want to move on yourself later, so don't try to tie everything down by the end of the first date.Calling guys in your late 20s? Advice about older women?
I certainly can't speak for all guys but I can speak for myself.





Nope. Maybe as a one night stand but I am not a fan of older women mainly because I know when I'm in my 40's every older woman is going to bash me if my girlfriend is in her 20s (which is likely since I own a business). I spent my entire life hearing older women call older men perverts for dating young women. I see no reason to reward that with love. Older woman younger guy is more of a tv/movie thing. Its not a real world thing. certainly not in the area of marriage.








I am much happier with a young asian girlfriend than an older white woman lover.





Once most of us males reach our late 20's .... I think we are more interested in becoming cougars than having them.


Thats just me.





I cant take older women seriously. I dont even really see me taking them seriously when I'm older.





Now when I was 19 it was a little different. I was curious about them but didnt know how to approach one. But at my age now. not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment