Friday, April 30, 2010

I am a single 21 yr old looking on advice on hitting on guys?

Ok so heres the deal. I am a shy girl. But a lot of people say I am beautiful. I dont know why guys dont hit on me. Is it because they think I am taken? I work for an airline, I see loads of cute guys a day. How do I talk to them/ hit on them/ be flirtaous while they are checking in for their flight?I am a single 21 yr old looking on advice on hitting on guys?
Your body language is deceiving men. Since you are shy around men, you're most likely not making eye contact and slouching to seem less noticeable. Make every effort to seem more outgoing and the men will start to respond. :)I am a single 21 yr old looking on advice on hitting on guys?
Try hitting on me for some practice!!! You might even get lucky!!! Ha-Ha!!!
just smile @ them or look at them a couple of times while pretending to turn the instance they turn to look at you...
Do you honestly think your place of work is the right place to be hitting on guys? For all you know the guy could be married.
Ok, shyness won't get you anywhere. I'm telling you from experience! The best way is put a big smile and start a conversation and so on by the end the guy might end up asking you out!





Good luck!
This post makes me want to go to the airline more...

No comments:

Post a Comment