Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice for shy guys?

I have a tough time meeting women in my area. I am very shy, and it takes me a lot of time to work up the courage to talk to a woman I am interested in at graduate school or at the bar. I am also very smart, a bit on the dorky side too. I feel that might be a turn off to many girls my age, since I don't really go out and get hammered at the bar, and get loud and carry on, etc. I have triend internet sites, and also being hooked up on blind dates, but they don't turn out very well. I am very book smart, however I don't know much about the opposite sex...is there any hope for me?Advice for shy guys?
You sound lovely. There's nothing wrong with being a little shy and smart! Maybe you should consider going out and having a couple of drinks, Dutch courage is a wonderful thing : ) I swear I would NEVER have had a boyfriend without a beer helping you overcome the embarrassing, awkward first date. Good luck, you'll meet someone then be complaining about them after a year or two like everyone else : )





ps plenty of girls are shy too and feel awkward with guys.
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment